Ubisoft announced that Just Dance 2023, a new title in the top music game series of all time, is now available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. From now on, Just Dance enters a new era and becomes an on-demand dance platform, offering players continuous free updates with even more ways to move and the following features:
- Multiplayer Online (available on Xbox Series X|S at a later date): For the first time in the Just Dance franchise, players will be able to enjoy the full game online with up to five of their friends or other players around the world via Online Groups mode.** All players will be connected to a host’s menu and will have the chance to interact with each other through an all-new emote sticker system. In addition, they will be able to choose songs to dance to together, no matter where they are physically. Online Groups support cross-play, and players also have the ability to enjoy local multiplayer.
- New art direction and redesigned user interface: The world of Just Dance is completely overhauled, with a new look, immersive 3D worlds and even more intuitive navigation menus.
- Improved recommendation system: Powerful new recommendation system provides players with personalized playlists and hand-picked songs for each player.
- Progression and rewards: Players can climb the rankings through an unprecedented progression system, in which they earn points after each completed dance. These points can also be used to unlock rewards, such as customizing dancer cards, a new feature in Just Dance. With this customization, the player can print his personality in the game, modifying the avatar, the background, the badge and the nickname. Just dancers can also exchange points for in-game stickers, used to communicate with other users in Online Groups.
- Just Dance+: the newest Just Dance subscription service will allow fans to access a catalog of over 150 songs from other editions, in addition to exclusive releases, which will be added to the game throughout the year. The service will be available free of charge for one month to anyone who purchases a copy of the game.
- Free content updates: Just Dance will have regular and ongoing updates. So users can look forward to more game modes, songs and themed seasons in the coming years.
Just Dance 2023 also introduces new collaborations with artists, including a collaboration with singer Ava Max. Players will be able to dance to her newest single, “Million Dollar Baby“, with an original choreography developed by the singer herself for the game. She, who is also a producer and songwriter, has accumulated more than 12.4 billion plays around the world since the success of the single ”Sweet by Pyscho”, which will also be in the game.
In addition, singer Billie Eilish returns to the franchise in the new edition of the game. “I’m so excited to be partnering with Just Dance 2023, this year with my song ‘Therefore I Am,’” said Eilish.
Want to know more about the news? Don’t forget to follow ADNEWS on social networks and stay on top of everything!
The post Just Dance 2023 is now available full of news appeared first on ADNEWS.