Last Tuesday (4), during CES 2022, the LG announced the new generation of OLED TVs, titled C2 and G2. The G2 gained a size of 97 inches, the brand’s largest. While the C2 has a size of 42 inches, the smallest of the business.
In this new line of OLED, the panels feature higher levels of light colors, a point where the previous generation left something to be desired, considering the excellence of its black color level.
New TV technologies
LG also announced new Alpha 9 Gen 5 processors, which use improved image analysis to individually discern background and foreground. In addition, the processor expands the brand’s AI Sound Pro to produce 7.1.2 audio channel.
Another novelty is the Always Ready function, present in the 97-inch OLED Evo in which the screen is always on, but with a dark image. This way, the user can give voice commands and control not only the TV, but several other connected devices.
New OLED Sizes
According to the portal The Verge, the sizes of the new OLEDs are as follows:
- LG G2 OLED: 97, 83, 77, 65 and 55 inches
- LG C2 OLED: 83, 77, 65, 48 and 42 inches
In addition, the company also showed smart TVs with a micro LED panel, which promises darker black pixels. The highlight is the 136-inch model, with images in 4K HDR resolution.
LG Announces Home Accessories
In addition to OLED and Mini Led TVs, the brand has announced several home accessories. Check details below:
- PuriCare: Air purification tower that also serves as a heater.
- UltraGear Gaming Speaker: speaker system with built-in microphone.
- CLOi GuideBot: robot in the form of a tower that moves through the environment and helps the consumer.
- Door-to-Door Delivery Robot: robot with wheels and a compartment to transport various items.
At first, LG did not detail the prices of new products. According to the Korean brand, the values will be announced gradually, as the equipment arrives in the countries.
The post LG Announces Giant TVs and Home Appliances at CES 2022 appeared first on ADNEWS.